Tuesday, August 26, 2014

the forum | youtube

Hello, everyone, and welcome back to the forum!

This time, we're talking about YouTube.

As you may have seen, I posted my first beauty video on YouTube this past Sunday. This made me wonder if you watch beauty videos on YouTube and, if so, whom you watch.

For my part, I'm a huge fan of Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup, Lily Pebbles, Alix from icovetthee, Karima McKimmie, and the illustrious Lisa Eldridge. YouTube has been a huge part of my love for makeup: it keeps me informed about upcoming releases and shows me new techniques for what I already have. Online video on the whole fascinates me: it's an up-and-coming industry with the truly unique advantage of allowing anyone to create content.

Which beauty channels do you follow?

What lifestyle-related content would you like to see from me on YouTube?

No comments:

Post a Comment