Tuesday, September 23, 2014

the concert | lorde





Last night, I had the pleasure of attending a historic show for one of our generation's most gifted voices, the perpetually mind-blowing Lorde.

She performed at the Grand Ole Opry, a world-famous venue as well as one she mentioned loving. She stood on the stage where she imagined the Man in Black performing decades ago and gave an understated but enchanting performance.

I have loved Lorde ever since last June, when one of my good friends introduced me to "Royals," so hearing that she was coming to Nashville was a dream come true. As you can see, I sat way up in the balcony, but it gave me a good vantage point. Everyone at the concert was polite for the most part, and the Grand Ole Opry really is one of the best venues I've attended.

I don't want to give too much away in case you're going to one of the later spots on the tour, but know that if you are going, you're going to have a great time!

Have you gone to any concerts recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment